Dion University: The New Girl 4K

 I know the quality dipped; noticeable with her shirt. I converted the uniform to work on her, a new-generation model. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out too great, and I can only do so much in Photoshop.  Hopefully, the original asset creator will release an update to fix the collar and skirt issues so that the uniform works well with Genesis 9. Until then, don’t expect to see this character in the same setting. If she ever appears again.

I tried changing the font to one more comic-like. But that’s caused punctuation to go out the window. The font not only doesn’t have any lowercase letters, it also doesn’t have apostrophes.
This means that abbreviated words such as he’ll will appear as hell.

I know this is a lot different from the usual; There’s no denial, chastity, edging, sex, ball-busting, etc. But I figured in a world with magic a lot of other stuff can happen too. And maybe being denied, blocked, or edged isn’t that bad by comparison.

BTW. This comic is set before Miss Taylor becomes Dion University’s principal.

The next comic(s) will go back to the usual content. And my next post is most likely going to be a while.

As usual, feel free to comment.
































 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I Know You Wrote That This Is An Outlier But Please Make More Transformation Stuff. Especially Dildo, Buttplug or Panties. Awesome story and hope you make more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been making content for 8 months. And the few pages of this comic that I cross posted across Reddit received more upvotes and comments in 3 days, than the other stuff I’ve been uploading. And yet it took me the least amount of time to produce. So, I’ll throw some more transformation stuff out at some point.

    ReplyDelete