Timmy's Vacation




I’ve seen other people tell a story this way, I have no idea who the first person to do it was. There are even some websites that create low quality mock TikTok and Instagram pages for you.

Creating these three pages myself literally took days. And not just to render. Posing, and shaping some new characters, creating the Instagram lookalike interface in Photoshop, the icons, post-production work, etc.

The sad thing is, my monitor is QHD. I have no 4k or 8k devices. So, after putting in all of that work. I can’t see these 8k renders in their full glory. But, those lucky enough to own an 8K TV will. I’m just happy that I can zoom in to see all the details.

I don’t think I’ll go down the 8K route again. It’s probably going to be another decade before it's mainstream. It takes way too long to render. And with summer heat around the corner, my computer will most likely melt.

I’ve scaled down the images to HD size for this blog. To see them in their native 8K resolution visit my DeviantArt profile, which can be found on the links page above.

I’ve also scaled them down to 33% of their original size to fit into a PDF document for download, losing a lot of quality, but that can’t be helped.

I know the story on these 3 pages is a little uneventful. I really struggle in that area. But hopefully, that’ll get better in time.

Working on this has also delayed my next comic. But I’m going to try and do one-off pieces now and then in the meantime.

As always, let me know what you think in the comments. Without critique, I’ll never improve. What do y’all think of this storytelling format?

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Hey, this was really fun! I always like these sorts of "alternative format" stories, and you did a really good job setting this up like an Insta chat page! A nice little scene!

    Tell me about it with the time scales, though. DAZ took me like three or four days to make just eight panels for a comic I was trying to make a couple years ago, and that was without doing photoshop edits like this, so I feel your pain, and give you kudos for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm learning little tricks here and there as I go along. So I'm slowly getting more efficient. I felt like it was worth investing the time on making an Insta style template, because it can always be used again. I'm still trying to find a short format that works for me so I can post more frequently. Comics are great, but take a lot of pages to tell a story, so there's always going to be inactive periods unless I can find a shorter format that works, so I can to create and post in between comics.

      Delete
  2. This is great love your work, any updates on a colab with some of Dees Stories, have you read Emergency Situation (Powers, Femdom, Mom, Daughter, Medical) that would make a great comic otherwise keep at it love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've read everything Dee has written, apart from the earlier Patreon stuff which is no longer available. And that's only because I hadn't heard of P.F.Dee back then. The Miranda series and emergency situation are some of my favorites. We've spoken briefly about doing a collaboration, with me doing the artwork as Dee writes the story. Dee said probably sometime later this year.

      Delete
  3. Great works (all three of them, and the rest of your art as well).

    Humping mattresses to workaround wankforbiddians? Tut, tut, tut; what a naughty boy!

    As lovely and enticing (and deliciously humiliating) the public spanking is, I think Timmy is in a dire need for his next 'release session' to be done in the same mattress-humping fashion in the privacy of his room with a gentle (or not so gentle) hand spanking to his exposed rump by his Mom or sister.

    It will break his futile resistance, plus confusing his male brain, to be spanked out of dry-hump masturbation one day, then spanked during (and all the way into orgasm) dry-humping his mattress the next day.

    Make him associating pain not only with punishment due to unauthorized wanking, but also with the pleasure of authorized and supervised ones.

    And all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great do you have more work coming out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work has had me away from home for a couple of weeks, and I'm unable to work on anything whilst away from home. I am in the process of rendering two part written comics, which I'll finish writing once the renders catch up. But they've taken a back step since I've been working on some animation. Which I'm really excited about uploading. I should be home for the next few weeks, so hopefully I can get one of those things done and uploaded.

      Delete