Howdy Y'all,


I figured I’d upload the first 91 pages of “Dominating Doofus: A Chastity Story.” Even though it's nowhere near finished, it’s probably going to take another 100 pages to complete what I had in mind for it; A mixture of femdom magic, mild Grossdom, and cuckoldry. But now that the backstory has been covered and the scene has been set, the second part should contain more action. It’ll be a few more months before that’s completed though. I wish I hadn’t made Lorenzo’s dick, so unrealistically big, and there are so many errors with the lighting. Something I’ll try and fix in the second part.

I find it hard to concentrate on one project at a time. And an idea for a captioned image quickly spiraled into a short comic, that I can confidently say I’ll be uploading before the end of the month. So far, the cover and 28 pages are fully completed; meaning rendered, corrected in Photoshop, lighting, color tone and contrast fixed, speech, thought bubbles, and text added. And of course, to do all that means I already got the set and characters looking how I want them to look in Daz 3d. Which is why I’m certain it’ll be done before September. This one felt easy, it practically wrote itself. And I think you’ll notice some real improvements in how the whole thing looks. I also did away with Miss Taylor explaining the spells. I don’t think her floating around the comic works too well, I feel it takes you away from the story.

The ‘Chastity Gang: Under the Bus.’ Comic Was another caption idea I had that spiralled too. I felt it should be longer than a caption to do it justice. I can already think of several spin-off stories set in that town. So far, I’ve managed to get all of the characters, and one of the sets, looking how I want them to look. That’s a lot of work already covered. That Probably won’t be complete until around Christmas time.

I dropped the ‘Dions University: Tammy’s stepbrother comic.’ After creating over a dozen pages. It was too hard to write. I was struggling with the direction and dialogue. It’s something I might come back to. Because I like the way the character looks.

As for the animation, it’s on hold at the moment. It’s taking so long. I thought I’d get these comics out the way before going back to it. Otherwise, everyone would think I had disappeared due to the lack of content.

Anyway, that’s where I’m currently at.

I Hope y’all are doing well.

Femdom And Wizardry.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment