Quick Update

 

I’m aware I haven’t posted for a while. So just a quick update to let use know that I’m still here in the background working on things.

I’d started going all out (graphic wise) on an animation set in Dion University. But it was taking sooo long at 35 fps (Which was needed because of the camera movements.) That I felt like I needed to make something else in the meantime. So, I started on another animation at 16fps, rendering the backgrounds separate, which saves a considerable amount of time. But even that was taking a while. So, I went back to creating a comic, which takes a lot less time than animating, voice editing, rendering, and finding sound effects.

Anyway, the comic is currently 38 pages in, I’m going to focus on that for now. I might post a part 1 and a part 2 so that I have something to show sooner. But because of me bouncing from project to project. At some point they’ll all be complete and you shouldn’t have to wait so long between posts, the next 3 anyway.

I hope y’all are doing well.

Thanks for your patients, and thank you for checking in.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you're still hard at work, but these things do take forever, especially going solo. I look forward to seeing the results, but take the time you need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know with you being a veteran author, comic designer, computer game creator, coder, and animator. You understand the process, been there seen it and done it. And know the sheer amount of time these things take. Time just seems to go by, and before I know it, its another month with hours spent and nothing finished. It’s why I’m going to try and post progress reports. Just to let people know I’m still here.

      Delete
  2. So great to hear from you and get this update, keep up the work!

    Let us know if we can help or support you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to try and post progress reports more often

      Delete
  3. We're very appreciative of your art. It's a very niche genre, and us viewers and readers can't express our gratitude enough. One day, magic femdom will be as popular as bodice-ripper... or at least, I hope so!

    And it's a great achievement for the bottleneck to be the machine and not the artist -- take that, robots! 😁

    Thank you very much for the hard work and for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it’ll be as popular as Harry Potter! A quick ‘bodice-ripper’ search generates quiet a few results. Is there any particular book you’d recommend? I feel like I’m missing out here!

    ReplyDelete